If you want full Associate Membership (which includes this webinar too) continue here.
Critical Brain Nutrients:
Mental Health Harms from Current Dietary Advice – and Potential Solutions
This is a LIVE webinar and Q&A Session.
This is a recording of our live webinar and Q&A Session.
Leading nutritional neuroscientist and psychiatrist Dr. Joseph R. Hibbeln is internationally renowned for his pioneering research into:
- the critical role of dietary fats for brain health
- the long-term effects of early life nutrition on children’s brain development, behaviour and learning ability
- the role of nutrition in the management of depression and related mental health problems, including addiction, self-harm, aggression and antisocial behaviour
In this webinar
Dr. Joseph Hibbeln will provide an expert overview of more than 30 years of scientific evidence, showing the serious mis-match between the brain's nutrient requirements, and what most modern diets now provide, explaining:
- Why current dietary advice is (inadvertently) harming children’s brain health - by increasing the prevalence of key brain nutrient deficiencies
- How nutritional changes can help in managing addiction and other common mental health problems - including depression, anxiety, aggression and self-harm
- How adequate intakes of omega-3 and other critical brain nutrients can be obtained when consuming fish and seafood is not a viable option
His presentation will be followed by a Q&A session, chaired by Dr Alex Richardson - world-renowned researcher, educator, speaker and published author; and Founder Director of the UK-based charity, Food and Behaviour (FAB) Research.
If this is your first purchase at FAB Research, you will be asked to create a password. This password will allow you to access your purchase history with us.
Terms and Conditions